The festivities around the Peninsula have certainly quieted down this but the annual boost in sales activity continues this week with 12 new sales and 4 closed escrows across Pebble Beach, Carmel, the Carmel Highlands and Quail.
The prime parts of Carmel led the pack this week with 6 new sales and 3 closed escrows. The top sale for Carmel was a great estate on Shafter listed for $5.175M. For those not familiar with Shafter, it’s a great location for those that need larger lot sizes (approximately 1 acre) but also be a nice walk to downtown Carmel. Lincoln 4NW of Santa Lucia went into escrow off market with a list price of $3.598M and is set to close on September 22. As supply continues to tighten, we anticipate seeing more sales off market in the near future. The top closed sale was 2568 14th Avenue on Carmel Point which closed for $2.220M (11% off of list price) after just 11 days on the market.
Pebble Beach had a strong week with 4 new sales and 1 closed escrow. The top sale was 1077 San Carlos Road, listed for $2.65M and on the market just 62 days. After just 7 days on the market, 1563 Sonado went into escrow with a list price of $2.6M. Sonado is considered by many as one of the best streets in Pebble Beach so this teardown with approved plans for a large Mediterranean home got snapped up quickly. The closed sale was 1091 Oasis Road, in the MPCC area of Pebble, closing for $1.475M.
The only sale in the Highlands this week was our listing at 30890 Aurora del Mar, which is a great Mark Mills modern home on one of the best lots in Otter Cove. This market continues to strengthen with true oceanfront supply dwindling to just 5 properties actively listed.
Quail Lodge continues to move listings quickly with 7078 Valley Greens Circle going into escrow in just 8 days with a list price of $1.395M.
Jess is holding our listing at 5445 Quail Way open this Saturday from 1:30-3:30. With a new price of $3.9M, this beautiful home is elegantly designed to make the most of the valley views and warm valley sunshine. Feel free to stop by to preview the house or learn about trends in your local market.
Summary of all sales:
Pebble Beach –
- NEW SALE – 1077 San Carlos Road, $2.65M, DOM=62
- NEW SALE – 1563 Sonado Road, $2.6M, DOM=7
- NEW SALE – 4167 Sunset Lane, $1.88M, DOM=22
- NEW SALE – 4048 Sunridge Road, $1.55M, DOM=13
- CLOSED ESCROW – 1091 Oasis Road, $1.475M, DOM=241
- NEW SALE – 25530 Shafter Way, $5.175M, DOM=264
- NEW SALE – Lincoln 4 NW of Santa Lucia, $3.598M, DOM=0
- NEW SALE – 3375 Rio Road, $3.299M, DOM=52
- NEW SALE – Monte Verde 3SW of 12th, $1.395M, DOM=80
- NEW SALE – 3083 Lorca Lane, $999K, DOM=23
- NEW SALE – 24816 Carpenter Road, $885K, DOM=63
- CLOSED ESCROW – 2568 14th Avenue, $2.22M, DOM=11
- CLOSED ESCROW – 5th Avenue 3SE of Perry Newberry, $1.125M, DOM=185
- CLOSED ESCROW – Junipero 5NW of 10th, $1.1M, DOM=0
Carmel Highlands –
- NEW SALE – 30890 Aurora del Mar, $5.495M, DOM=248
- NEW SALE – 7078 Valley Greens Circle, $1.395M, DOM=8